Hi, Welcome to my site. Thanks for visiting. My name is Gazalla. Web Content Blog is home to my content marketing, SEO and digital marketing advice.
I help businesses increase their online visibility through content marketing techniques. Content marketing is rapidly emerging as the number one way for businesses to market their product online. As more people are making their purchases online, content marketing will help more and more businesses to increase their traffic and revenue.
Why I Can Help Your Business Succeed Online
- Improve your rankings and traffic with my SEO copywriting techniques. Your audience will easily be able to find you online. This will automatically improve your sales.
- In this constantly evolving marketplace, you need an expert who keeps up with the latest SEO trends. I can guide you through this ever changing landscape so that you can go back to taking care of your business and your customers.
- Since digital marketing is an iterative process, you’ll gain a thorough insight into your site’s success metrics as well as what your site is lacking. Both pieces of info are equally important. One will inform you on what you need to keep doing and the other will help you improve your user’s online experience.
- Grow your business and find new clients with social media. Together, we can use social media optimization strategies to increase your online communities.
- I’ve worked with some of the country’s leading companies and their websites. Take advantage of this experience to market your business online.
Why Subscribing to this Site Will Increase Traffic, Sales and ROI for Your Business
- Find the latest news, tips and advice to grow and optimize your site or blog. Being a web enthusiast, I use my passion to constantly keep you up-to-date with the latest tips and tools.
- You’ll find a focus on all aspects of digital marketing and how it relates to content marketing, SEO, blogging, social media and analytics.
- Use my knowledge and experience to increase your traffic and grow your online communities. As a freelancer, I’ve worked in many different Fortune 500 companies, writing and marketing their content.
I began my web journey in 1998 as a front-end developer. This experience increased my knowledge of coding, photo-editing and user experience design. I then made the transition to writing and creating content. Gradually, clients wanted to use my SEO and internet marketing expertise to optimize their sites. Since then, I have done SEO consultations for corporate clients, worked as a content strategist and also written for a number of large corporate sites. I found one constant in all these different roles. The only secret to having a great website is excellent content. In other words, you are only as good as your content.
For more information on how you can leverage my past experience, check-out my Portfolio for samples of my work.