Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
There are a number of free seo tools which should be a part of any site owners toolkit. These tools provide site owners with valuable information to help them improve their search engine rankings and attract more visitors and business.
Let’s look at 10 of these free seo tools:
- Google’s keyword research tools allow you to use keywords that customers are using when looking for a product. The tool has a number of search options from searching for keyword ideas using a combination of keywords, a web site and categories to comparing statistics for your keywords and filtering results by search volume (global monthly searches etc.) and competition types.
- The Google analytics tool tracks how visitors are getting to your site and lets you analyze your traffic data. This tool will help you focus and write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.
- Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
- InboundWriter is a new online tool that helps you optimize web content for search engines. The free version lets you optimize up to eight documents per month in search results. It helps you discover profitable keywords you’ve been missing out on and track rankings of your website for multiple keywords in all major search engines.
- SEO ToolSet by Buce Clay Inc. has multiple free tools. The Search Engine Optimization/KSP Tool measures a keyword’s popularity by showing daily approximations of how often each keyword is searched in the major search engines, derived from monthly statistics. Use the Page Analyzer tool to research the competition. After you have found out who your competition is, see how many unique pages are ranked in the top ten in the major search engines. Then compare it with how many pages you have
- MultiRank Checker by iWebtool.com is great to check the Google page rank and the Alexa ranking of multiple urls.
- SEO for Firefox by SEOBook.com is good for a quick overview of many parameters including keyword density analysis, keyword suggestions and statistics, page comparison and link checking.
- Google Optimizer, Google’s free web site testing and optimization tool, allows you to increase the value of your existing web sites and traffic. Use Website Optimizer to test and optimize site content and design. You can quickly and easily increase revenue and ROI whether you’re new to marketing or an expert
- Google Webmaster Central ensures that your site is search engine friendly. It will identify various issues, such as broken links, malware, crawling issues, etc., as well as providing data on search engine indexing and search traffic.
- Hootsuite is a social media tool which will help you to monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles and schedule messages.